Sunday, July 26, 2009

The beginning of a blog.....

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now. Even though I am what you would consider the world's best writer! I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to put my thoughts down...maybe a little therapeutic even. I am having performance anxiety! I figure the very first post should be a little about me. I can write all the specifics....a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and hopefully a good friend to a few (social anxiety keeps my social circle small and that's okay with me). I'm also obsessive, a tad controlling, overweight (ugh), a little insecure, overall a good person, very good at spelling, not so good at paragraphs and or identifying run-on sentences(try not to judge), and a little funny. I am hoping this blog will help me figure out what I am above all of those things labels....help me to remember who the person behind the wife, mother, etc. really is. So, here we go...hope I can stick to it! ;)

No comments: