Monday, August 24, 2009

Today is the first day......

Of my new workout regimen with my trainer! it was great! I never feel good after exercising, but today I did. I rode the bike 5 miles and did various leg exercises to work on the leg affected by the bulging disk in my lower back. My legs are SO SORE already, I can't imagine what they will feel like in the morning. I am hoping to take the attitude of one of my friends that is on a weight loss journey and say "it hurts so good" like she does. Gotta keep a positive attitude!! :)

Another thing I struggle with is that I hate water....hate it...and I am going to have to drink it often. When I drink it now I use lemonade packets which I do like, but my trainer said no to the packets. They have too much sugar and wants me to make my own lemonade from scratch which I can do!

School is in full swing now and mems is doing great. I love her teacher this year, she truly loves her job and you can tell. It is so nice to not have to worry about that, life can be rough when your children aren't happy a school. Well, more to come soon!


No comments: